Pedestrian Barrier - 12mm Bar 2m long Pattern One
Concrete-in pedestrian barrier to suit all site conditions. The barrier is hot dip galvanised and the framework is constructed from 50 x 30mm rectangular hollow section with 13mm diameter through holes for bolting together.
- Infill panel:12mm diameter bar
- Overall length of stiles: 1350mm
- Length of stile into concrete foundation: 300mm
- Distance from top rail to underside of bottom rail: 900mm
- Ř 13mm fixing holes to join panels together (2 on each side)
- Finish: galvanised
Supplied fully welded and with two M10 x 80mm joining bolts.