Crash Barriers are used in vehicle parks, factories and industrial premises to protect people, property and plant installations from the dangers of impact by vehicles, and to minimise expensive repairs and consequential losses from such accidents.
Our “off road" vehicle crash barriers give your valuable stock, plant and buildings the best possible protection from damage caused by moving vehicles and forklift trucks. Components are replaceable and have a maintenance free life of up to 30 years.
Applications include vehicle restraint, protection barriers against rock fall, pedestrian guardrails, delineating boundaries, barrier control, race track safety barriers and more.
How to Order:
- Overall length of each run = Number of beams required
- Bolt-down or concrete-in posts = Number of posts
- Any corner or ends = Number required
- Number of lap bolts = 8 per beam
- Number of post bolts = 1 per post