Rinato™ Deck Boards | Heritage
Our Wood Plastic Composite (WPC) Heritage boards are supplied double-sided with a solid core. On one side the boards feature an enhanced natural woodgrain effect and on the other a traditional grooved effect. As well as being environmentally friendly, Rinato Heritage is virtually maintenance free, it is incredibly durable and will remain so for years to come, and thanks to its composite properties, it is suitable for a variety of outdoor uses.
FSC® certified Heritage sleeper style composite deck boards are made from a combination of 60% recycled eucalyptus wood and 40% recycled polyethylene, making it a greener option for your garden. Just like wood, our WPC decking looks and feels incredibly natural with a consistent colour and texture. And, as the composite runs through the whole board, it is easy to sand.
Rinato Heritage comes with 25 year UK backed warranty.
Features & Benefits
- Double sided boards
- Lightweight for ease of handling
- Hidden fixings ensure no unsighlty screws are visible
- Split resistant and flammability tested
- 25 year UK backed warranty
- Manufactured from 60% recycled eucalyptus and 40% polyethylene
- Virtually maintenance free
- Splinter free and non-toxic
- FSC certified
Installation Guide Using Clips
Installation Guide Using Screws
All prices shown are exclusive of VAT @ 20%