Anti-Slip Decking Plank 6000x500x40mm Grey
Click to enlarge image
£408.20 (Excluding VAT @ 20%)
£489.84 (Including VAT @ 20%)
Our GRP flooring is a one-piece pultruded profile with a tongue and groove joint on the length of the plank that gives a firm, sealable joint and creates a solid floor with a gritted anti-slip surface. Strong and lightweight, it will span 1.5m at a design load of 5kN/m2 with a deflection limit of L/200.
- Mezzanine floors, walkways, pedestrian bridge deck and flooring
- Odour control covers in waste water treatment
- Top deck covers for cooling towers
- Baffles in water treatment tanks
- Floor defence barriers, no theft value
- Stop locks
Meets all the requirements of BS 4592-4 industrial type flooring and stair tread - Part 5: Solid plates in metal and glass reinforced plastics (GRP) - Specification and BS EN ISO 14122 part 2 - Safety of Machinery - Permanent means of access to machinery. Meets all the requirements of EN 13706 - Specification of GRP profiles - Grade E23 and is manufactured under ISO 9000 registered quality control system.