We are still open for business but we have decided to close our trade counters until further notice.
With everything going on at the moment, we all need to do our bit to keep the country moving – we are always here to help you!
We are committed to delivering our usual high levels of service.
Branches remain open for you to place orders via the phone and on our website for delivery only.
We are monitoring ongoing updates from the gov.uk and World Health Organisation on the development of the COVID-19 pandemic, so we can support our customers and staff at this time.
Here is our current position operationally:
- There are no product shortages
- Our warehouses across the UK have several months stock
- Our distribution hub continues to ship daily to local branches
And for our staff:
- We provided all staff with information on the virus, how to control it and where to get more information or help if required
- If any of our team are showing symptoms or feel unwell they have been advised to stay at home and follow the NHS guidelines.
Our teams remain here for you and we will continue to monitor the position and provide you with further communications as and when necessary. If you have any question please contact your local branch.
Thank you again for your continued support.
Best wishes and stay healthy,